Just this week my buddy Mark McGuinness sent over a fabulous free offer, his new course: The Creative Pathfinder.
If you are interested in his course, keep on reading…
FREE Course on How to Succeed as a Creative Professional
If you’d like to inject some inspiration and momentum into your creative career, feel free to enrol on my new course: The Creative Pathfinder.
It’s a 25-week programme designed to equip you with the creative and professional skills you need to succeed in your chosen career path – whether you’re an employee, freelancer or creative entrepreneur.
Things you’ll learn include:
- why following your heart makes sound business sense
- the four most powerful types of creative thinking
- how to handle a creative block – when you’re supposed to be the creative pro
- why opportunities just land in some people’s lap (and how you can be one of them)
- the most effective ways to make a living from your creativity
- why having a resume could handicap your career
- how to turn your website into a magnet for new business and career opportunities
- the weird and profitable properties of intellectual property
- how to sell without selling out
- what to do with all the money you earn
- why other people seem so weird – and what to do about it
- how to succeed in the face of overwhelming odds
Every week, you’ll receive a new lesson via e-mail, containing:
- An article explaining the what, why and how of the topic
- A practical worksheet for you to download and complete
- Links to additional resources (articles, books, e-books etc — most of which are free)
And it won’t cost you a penny. Sign-up on the enrolment page and you will receive the entire course of 25 lessons for free.
Since I launched The Creative Pathfinder on Lateral Action last week, over 1,200 students have signed up. It would be great if you could join us on the journey…
NEED MORE? Then get over to Designers who Blog to discover hundreds of blogs posting about graphic and web design, marketing, illustration, photography, advertising, branding, writing …